Thank you Mr. Minor


View My Stats

Update on New Place

I am finishing up my third week. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is still a long ways. Te best jobs I have ever had always took 3 months to get settled into, hopefully this one will take less. I am still working two stations everyday and they have told me I am moving to the veg station next week. That is great except that I will not be trained by anyone on the Veg station either. The guy working that station has quit and is not willing to stay a few extra days to help out. I truly feel like I am being setup to fail. i mean what the fuck. I also found out I will have only two days off between now and November 14th. This restaurant cannot not keep staff because it is in the burbs and no good worker will drive out from the city or put up with the BS. I am in the weeds from 1030am-11pm everyday. Running around like an asshole just to get setup. I am embressed by the way I have to work. I think this job may have been a mistake. I have lost my family, my freedom(yes and those who know me will understand), and not to mention a pay cut to work 10+ hours a week. I have major anxiety 24/7. Even my day off is stressful because I know nothing extra is getting done for me. Is this what it takes to have an awesome resume? Somehow I doubt anyone is working in these conditions at The French Laundry. Good luck with brunch tomorrow guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment