Thank you Mr. Minor


View My Stats

Over the Hump(?)

Week Six... I am finally starting to get over the hump at work. I am slowly becoming more comfortable and getting a head on prep. I switched stations last week which really fucked with me a bit. This station is the complete opposite of the previous one. The prep is much more manageable but the service is harder. I get NO tickets and must listen and remember everything. I have never had to do this before and it confused the shit out of me last weekend. I was running my hands through my hair in frustration and since they were not clean they left shit in my hair all night. I have been watching the protein station more this week and that way if I miss a ticket I can see what they have pulled out and catch up. Hopefully it will only get better as I go along. I will keep everyone posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment